The emblema of a unique land and family history: a noble product and dressing Made in Puglia
Borgo San Marco Extravergin Olive Oil is made by olives collected from Young Olive Trees directly into the Estate and at last cold pressed.
A versatile product for each use in the kichten, thanks to its fruity flavor with an aftertaste of almonds both sweet and bitter.
Available in different size: o,50lt – 1lt and 3lt.
– Producer: Azienda Agricola Alessandro Amati
– Productive areas: Fasano (br)
– Olives variety: 75% Frantoian, 20% Picholine, 5% Coratine
– % of acidity: 0,1 – 0,5 max
– Collection system: with umbrella shaker
– Colour: golden yellow with shades of green
– Aroma: it smells opening armonic and balanced, medium fruity with tones of almonds.
100% Italian Production